3:AMs Combine the Functionality and Detail of an Athletic Shoe with the Comfort and Convenience of Casual House Slippers
Muvez recently launched 3:AMs, their new shoe line, on Kickstarter. The 3:AMs are convertible indoor slippers that blend the aesthetic and functionality of an athletic shoe with the comfort and ease of a casual house slide. With a breathable knit, zero gravity cushion insole and neoprene heel, wearers will want to keep the 3:AMs on their feet all day long.
The 3:AMs feature dual sole technology that allows wearers to easily slip out of their lightweight outsoles and sport breathable indoor slippers comfortably around the house, essentially leaving dirt and bacteria at the door. Once ready to head out again, Muvez patent-pending heel security technology enables users to effortlessly slip back into the outsoles. These outsoles are specifically designed to not only provide protection and extra shock absorption but deliver unmatched comfort.
“We are dedicated to reinventing traditional footwear by integrating modern design and functionality,” said Eric Cruz, Muvez Co-Founder and CEO. “We modeled the 3:AMs to be innovative, convenient and comfortable for anyone on the move.”
With the 3:AMs, users can easily transition from outdoors to indoors thanks to the shoes’ detachable sole technology. Made of rubber-like EVA material, the outsole provides protection, extra shock-absorbency and an unparalleled level of comfort. If the outsole gets dirty, simply throw it in the washing machine. Once inside, the stretchy, breathable knit slipper protects against stepping on sharp objects, slipping on wet surfaces or accidentally sliding downstairs. The insole is safe to wear inside, leaving dirt and bacteria outside.
The collapsible neoprene heel is responsive for easy accessibility. This feature allows one to easily slip their 3:AMs on and either wear them as slides or sneakers. The heel is more secure and raised than the original version. Additionally, the shoes’ breathable knit upper is made out of elastic materials to provide a comfortable, secure fit that will hold tight during movement.
What sets 3:AMs apart from the rest?
- Dual Sole: Add the sole for an extra layer of protection; remove the sole to avoid tracking dirt inside.
- Versatile: 3:AMs are the perfect footwear for lounging around the house; they are stylish as streetwear, and they are great to slip on after a long day or tough workout.
- Stylish: Choose from several colors and mix and match with the outsoles to change up the look of the shoes.
- Comfort: Light EVA foam soles keep your readers comfortable inside and outside of the house, while the zero-gravity cushion insoles support their feet. The breathable material keeps feet cool and comfortable all day.
- Responsive: The neoprene heel is collapsible for a simple slip-on. The heel easily pops up to hold the foot secure during any movement.
The 3:AMs are a lifestyle shoe that reflects the lives of Muvez’s customers today. In fact, the creators behind Muvez ditched their jobs in corporate America to start a movement behind their brand. They want to continuously design and develop products that help people move easier, endorse expression through fashion and serve as a platform for aspiring creators.
The 3:AMs’ insoles are offered in four colorways and across sizes 5-13: vanta black, rose red, stone grey and maverick blue. The outsoles are available in black and white and are interchangeable— providing an opportunity to mix and match different color outsoles and insoles. For the first time, Muvez will be available for women and kids.