For one night only, Hour Detroit Magazine will bring together metro Detroit’s most fashionable to The Fillmore Detroit from 6 to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013 for Hour Detroit’s Best Dressed Celebration presented by Hillside Furniture. Under the lights of Detroit’s historic Fillmore theatre, guests will groove to the infectious sounds of DJ Prevu and Jared Skyes while enjoying libations from cash bars staged throughout the space. Detroit artist Tony Roko will be live painting throughout the evening and WDIV’s Style Editor Jon Jordan, will emcee the annual event.
When the clock strikes 8:00 p.m. a cast of model winners along with top Michigan models will wear the season’s latest fashions exclusively from Neiman Marcus as well as model the latest trends in hair and makeup styled by Figo Salon.
Hour Detroit’s 2013 Best Dressed honorees include:
- Cornell Batie, CFO, Mack Avenue Records, and executive vice president, Detroit International Jazz Festival;
- Ethan Daniel Davidson, musician, volunteer, philanthropist, and investor;
- Sharon Eisenshtadt, personal stylist and owner, SHE;
- Joshua Epstein, musician, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.;
- Marc Gardner, CEO, North American Bancard;
- Laura Hughes, program officer, Skillman Foundation;
- Torii Hunter, Detroit Tigers right fielder;
- Maha Jano, president, Maha Jano Interiors;
- Linda Orlans, CEO, eTitle Agency, and principal, Orlans Associates;
- Rochelle Rietow, marketing director, Hello Innovation;
- Sydney Ross, co-owner, Great Lakes Wine and Spirits, and co-founder, The Garden Party Foundation;
- Suzanne Shank, president and CEO, Siebert Brandford Shank & Co., LLC; and
- Daniel Zott, musician, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Tickets for Hour Detroit’s Best Dressed Party are $37 for general admission and $77 for VIP preferred viewing. VIP tickets allow access to the Hillside Furniture VIP Lounge, private cash bars, and preferred viewing for the fashion show. Both types of tickets are available at www.hourdetroit.com or www.ticketmaster.com. Guests must be 18+ to be admitted.
The Best Dressed Celebration presented by Hillside Furniture is also sponsored by Tapper’s Diamonds and Fine Jewelry, Forevermark, Body Light Centers, Allied Printing, Neiman Marcus, Tap Snap, Figo Salon, Tre Monti Ristorante, and The Fillmore Detroit.
Hour Detroit’s Best Dressed November 2013 issue is now available on newsstands. It’s also available online at www.hourdetroit.com.