Design, Manufacture, and Conquer; Panel Discussion and Networking Event
An official fashion collaboration you will NOT want to miss! Fashion Group International Inc., Detroit, and Detroit Garment Group are joining forces for an epic evening of fashion, music, networking, and an exert panel discussion with four Michigan fashion professionals you just have to meet.
This is a long-awaited event of brilliant minds and will be moderated by Detroit Garment Group board member, Carlotta Tutt Holloway of True Root Marketing.
Tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite by clicking here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/design-manufacture-conquer-tickets-334775000037.
Event admission prices are as follows:
- $20 – DGG/FGI Member
- $25 – NON-Member
The Kingsley Hotel – Cranbrook Room
39475 Woodward Ave.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
- 6:30pm – Arrival
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Arrive and network (music starts at 7pm).
- 7:30pm -7:40pm – Check-in at Cranbrook Room on the lower level.
- 7:45pm – 8:45pm – Panel Discussion
- 8:45pm – Q & A
- 9:00pm – Wrap up
*Live music from the Blue Guitar in the Duke Lounge.
- Ken Walker – Fashion Designer K.Walker Collective
- Karen Buscemi – Founder & President of Detroit Garment Group and Owner of Detroit Sewn.
- Rachna Chandra – Owner Taj Cottage and Fashion Designer.
- Tom Carbone – Adjunct Professor at the College for Creative Studies, Accessories Design
Fashion Group International Inc., Detroit, and Detroit Garment Group are two membership-based non-profit organizations.