If your used to wearing comforting monochromatic colors, add some pizazz to your current wardrobe by adding metallic accessories to your everyday look. Metallic accessories can brighten your style easily when worn with the right combination of clothing. Metallics are accepted as neutrals so now you can get away with wearing them daily.
Listed below are five ways to spruce up your digs with the coolest metallic accessories. If your not used to metallics, ease into the new habit one rule at a time. After a while you’ll feel free and fabulous and will want to wear metallics from head to toe.
- During your next black tie event, add a metallic clutch to your evening look. Make sure the metallic color flows with your color palette for the evening and you’ll be sure to be the bell of the ball.
- If your favorite colors during the day are brown and beige, add a copper cuff bracelet and long necklace to dressed it up a bit.
- Antique gold metallic jewelry looks great when wearing all cream, white and black, including necklaces and skinny belts at the waist.
- Ballet flats are simple to ease into if your not used to wearing metallics. Copper and silver metallic ballet flats are the most popular and they’re so neutral you can wear them with anything.
- Refrain from metallic hats and socks and try more statement accessories like jewelry, shoes, belts and handbags.
Photo – Alexander McQueen Metallic Leather Skull Box Clutch, $1245.00, available at saksfifthavenue.com