Now that we’ve recouped from the Turkey Trot, the turkey dinner is done and the family is all tuckered out, it’s time to sneak away and plan a day of shopping during the biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday! Listed below are stores & malls participating in Black Friday, including their sales and special hours.
Thanksgiving and Black Friday hours at local malls:
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall – 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day through 10 p.m. Black Friday.
- Oakland Mall – Select stores open 6 p.m.-midnight Thanksgiving Day, 6-am.- 10 p.m. Black Friday
- The Village of Rochester Hills – Closed Thanksgiving, open 7 a.m.- 9 p.m. Black Friday.
- The Somerset Collection – Closed Thanksgiving, open 8 a.m.- 9 p.m. Black Friday.
- The Mall at Partridge Creek – Closed Thanksgiving Day, open 6 a.m.- 10 p.m. Black Friday
- Novi Town Center – Selected stores opening at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day; hours vary on Black Friday
- Fairlane Town Center – 6 p.m.-midnight, Thanksgiving Day, 6 a.m.- 9 p.m., Black Friday.
- Marshalls, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods – Open Black Friday at 5 a.m.
- Birch Run Premium Outlets – Open 6 p.m. Thanksgiving evening until Black Friday 10:00 p.m.
- Fairlane Town Center – 6 p.m.- midnight, Thanksgiving Day, 6 a.m.- 9 p.m., Black Friday.
- Chico’s at The Village of Rochester Hills is offering 40% of the entire boutique. Plus additional sales & gift with purchase of $125 while supplies last.
- Francesca’s offers shoppers 30% off the entire store. Offer good at The Mall at Partridge Creek, The Village of Rochester Hills and all other Michigan locations.
- Set up an appointment with a stylist at White House Black Market at The Village of Rochester Hills at 248.375.8190 and receive an extra 10% off your purchase.
- J. Jill at The Village of Rochester Hills offers 30% off entire store.
- MaxMara at Somerset Collection is offering 30% off fall/winter styles.
- Macy’s at Somerset Collection, Lakeside Mall, Fairlane Mall, Westland Mall, Ann Arbor and Twelve Oaks Mall invite you to play their Black Friday “Walk In & Win” game through November 28th. Shoppers can win $1M in prizes including trips to New York, shopping sprees, and makeovers. To play and for official rules including alternate method of entry, visit macys.com/win.
- Receive up to 40% off at Neiman Marcus at Somerset Collection on designer clothing for both men and women.
- Kohl’s is offering $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise.
- Receive up to 40% off clothing for the whole family at Target.
- Express at Twelve Oaks Mall is offering 50% off everything in the store. Offer valid November 24, 2015 through November 27, 2015 at 12:00 p.m.
- Coach at Twelve Oaks Mall is offering 20% off purchases up to $250, 25% off purchases $250 – $500, 30% off purchases of $500 or more.
- Nordstrom at Twelve Oaks Mall is offering an extra 25% off select clearance items.
- Alex and Ani at Twelve Oaks Mall will allow customers 15% off their purchase November 27th through November 30th.
- Tanger Outlets will be offering shoppers a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to New York City’s New Year’s Eve in Times Square, as well as a $1000 shopping spree.