Pronovias, world leader in luxury bridal, launches the new 2024 Capsule Collection, “Forces of Nature.” This spectacular line of wedding gowns is specifically for fashion-forward brides who want to look stunning and unique on their big day. It’s a showcase of the latest innovations seen on red carpets and a special events around the world.
Fashion is Art
For this new collection the design team explored nature’s relationship with fashion to give a fresh perspective to these exquisite new designs. “Fashion is artwork itself,” they said. “Observing nature gives the designer the opportunity to incorporate new elements into new designs. The shapes of leaves and blooms and the ripple effect on the surface of water can be creatively used to put a fresh and innovative spin on the bridal look.”
Love at First Fitting
The 24-piece collection has a range of outstanding designs, so every bride can find her authentic style and feel confident and special on her wedding day. From glamorous lace gowns to breathtaking minimalist pieces, whatever she chooses, brides who want to stand out will fall in love at first fitting in this new dream collection.
Trends in the New Collection
The 2024 runway forecast is for roses, feathers and natural elements in form and interpretation – ranging from bold, glowing drapery to intricate petal details, and the latest lux jacquard prints and 3D “sculpted” laces. As seen on red carpets around the world, this new collection breathes nature-inspired flourishes.
We’re in love with the sparkling effects of light bouncing off water, glistening rain drops, and cascading waterfalls. We wanted to incorporate these effects into new applique motifs, beading and fringes.
Today is all about getting closer to mother nature, feeling connected to natural vibes. This is reflected in our range of gowns that feel like a second skin – gowns that softly wrap the body and bring out our inner beauty. Our hand-draping effects are both delicate and sculptural and flatter the bride’s silhouette.
New Concept Fabrics
The Pronovias R&D team are constantly developing innovative and unexpected materials to look and feel stunning. This new capsule collection incorporates:
- Hand-crafted fabric 3D rosettes
- Organza floral appliques
- Sequined embroidered fringes
- Fully embroidered micro beading applique
- Embroidered feathers
- Floral-textured Jacquard
- Laser-cut organza on beaded tulle
- Hotfix stones on Chantilly
- High and low necklines: Innovative necklines blend harmony, elegance and femininity.
- Sculptural waves: Oversize blooms and giant ruffles and organic flowing lines bring uniqueness whether incorporated into the dress or as detachable for a change of look.
- Tulip skirts: Nontraditional wedding dresses are a major trend worldwide and make a statement for the modern and unconventional bride who loves fashion.
- Crisscross back straps: The stunning lingerie-strap designs on open backs blur the lines between the artistry of the dress and the beauty of the body.
- Corsetry cut outs: Cut-outs are sensual, on-trend and tantalizing whether skin-revealing or with semi-transparent fabric effects.
- Statement sleeves: For added glamour, elegance and style – and detachable pieces for a versatile look.
- Asymmetry: Asymmetrical couture cuts are an understated modern style choice – both flattering and on-trend.
- Short and long: High-low skirt designs are taken to new heights blending the glamour of formal bridal with a sensual, modern leg-reveal.
- Halter Necklines: New interpretations of the modern classic with artfully arranged floral appliques and unexpected cuts.
“Forces of Nature”, the newest cutting edge capsule collection by industry leader Pronovias, is a showcase of modern design and innovation with a dream dress for every bride-to-be. Whether she wants a look of exquisite style and elegance, or a chic unconventional statement look – or something in between – this nature-inspired collection will fulfil her bridal dreams.
The Pronovias ‘Forces of Nature 2024 Capsule Collection’ is available worldwide in all the retail stores of the brand and in authorized wholesalers from February, 2024.
Pronovias is the modern, sophisticated, and fashionable wedding dress brand of Pronovias Group, a global leader in the bridal sector. It sits alongside their other luxury brands such as Vera Wang Bride, House of St Patrick, White One, Nicole Milano and Ladybird.