Michigan Fashion Week Returns for the 11th Annual Showcase
Michigan Fashion Week’s 11th annual showcase will return this year with 30 designers, 100 models, and several international vendors! The event will take place, Thursday, June 15 & 16, 2023, at Eastern Market in Detroit along with additional events throughout the week with a theme of “Black + White.”
Michigan Fashion Week 2023 sponsors include Bamboo, Anheuser-Busch, Chanel, Express, Walmart, The Dorsey Schools, and D Asian Media, LiveWaves, and more. A percentage of ticket proceeds will be donated to The Fashion for Progression, a non-profit organization providing clothing for the homeless and children.
“We’re looking forward to going bigger for the 11th year of Michigan Fashion Week by highlighting the talent and trends that come out of the Midwest and providing a platform for small businesses from the region,” said Loren Hicks, Founder and CEO of Michigan Fashion Week.
“This year’s ‘Black + White’ theme will showcase chic and timeless designs within street wear and high fashion. There will be pieces and looks for all styles, shapes, and sizes.”
Michigan Fashion Week, founded in 2012 by Loren Hicks, is a company designed to showcase and highlight Michigan’s prestigious talent in the fields of fashion design, photography, art, and modeling.
*Streetwear Showcase – Thursday, June 15, 2023, 5 pm – 10 pm, Eastern Market Shed 3.
*Main Showcase – Friday, June 16, 5 pm – 10 pm., Eastern Market Shed 3.
*Eastern Market Shed 3 is located at 2934 Russell St., Detroit, Michigan.
- PLUSH VIP ALL INCLUSIVE (2 seats) $500.00+$35.38 Fee – Receive PLUSH seating on a loveseat couch in the front row, a VIP gift bag, and access to the VIP lounge on Friday, June 16th. Entrance to all Fashion Week 2023 events.
- *EARLY BIRD VIP ALL INCLUSIVE $175.00+$13.58 Fee – Seating in the front row, VIP gift bag, and access to the VIP lounge on Friday, June 16th. Entrance to all Fashion Week 2023 events.
- *ALL INCLUSIVE VIP Admission- All events $200.00+$15.26 Fee – Seating in the front row, VIP gift bag, and access to the VIP lounge on Friday, June 16th.
- EARLY BIRD – Friday – $65.00+$6.21 Fee – One seat for Friday, June 16th, High Fashion general admission.
- High Fashion General Admission – Friday, June 16, 2023 – $75.00+$6.88 Fee – General seating for Friday, June 16th event.
- EARLY BIRD – Thursday – $35.00+$4.19 Fee – One seat for Thursday, June 15th, Streetwear Showcase.
- Standing Admission – Friday, June 16, 2023 – $55.00+$5.54 Fee – Standing room only. There is no seat included in this ticket.
- Student Admission – Friday, June 16, 2023 – $45.00+$4.87 Fee – Must show student ID.
VIP seating comes with conditions guests may not expect, so listen up. VIP attendees are being asked to dress in high fashion attire when sitting in the front row. If not properly dressed the MFW team will ask guests to sit in the 2nd row. Also, don’t plan on arriving fashionably late with a VIP mindset. The MFW team advises all VIP attendees must arrive by 6 pm in order to guarantee their front-row seating. Front-row seating is not promised if you arrive once the show starts.
Looking to attend? Tickets are available until June 15, 2023, and can be purchased HERE.
Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Detroit Fashion News and allow us to keep reporting on all things fashionable.